My philosophy for RC models making is: " make the board fly! ", or, should you prefer, invest the least possible in " ready to fly " products. Personnal building takes, certainly, more time, but what a pleasure of having made it oneself...
With this idea in mind, you will find some tricks and usefull things when reading what follows:
- a reverser of direction of the servos (in french ...)
- electronic mixer ailerons/profondor
- a Swiss-knife electronic module to do everything (beep, flashing indicator, relay...)
- a very simple joystick interface with the radio control
- an added extra ON/OFF channel for radios (in french ...)
- automated polystyrene cutting
- a speed controler for speed400
- the V-gas, a plane which comes out of ordinary... (in french...)
- the tube, another strange plane
- the BOOT : a nice small easy to build foamy
- the ORFEO, a SPEED 400 motorised flying wing
- a milling machine CNC (in french ...)
- a CNC polystyrene cutting machine
- some theory (flying wings balancing...) (in french ...)
- PIC microcontrolers stuff
did you like ? Questions? Ideas to be exchanged?
==> doubleclick on the mailbox and send me your comments by e-mail.